The Bigfoot Research Project

John Watson ajwatson at romeo.caltech.edu
Thu Aug 11 12:03:48 EST 1994

In article <199408091218.FAA16119 at net.bio.net>, SCHLOSSER at ciit.org (Paul
Schlosser) wrote:

> <Stuff deleted>
>
> Yeah, I wouldn't bet 1 cent on a discovery of Bigfoot, especially since
> one of the hypotheses is that it is actively hiding itself, footprints,
> etc. from humans (hard to prove wrong).

> <more deleted>

Reminds me of some of the arguments of "creation scienctists" to dispute
the carbon dating, etc., of the fossil record, i.e., that the creator
deliberately arranged things to make it look as though stuff were millions
of years old when actually it's only 7,000 (or whatever).  Yeah, hard to
disprove an hypoth. like that.

John Watson
Senior Research Fellow
Caltech Biology, 147-75