THe Bigfoot Research Project

Francisco Javier H Blazquez fjhblazq at FOX.CCE.USP.BR
Mon Aug 15 15:57:58 EST 1994

On 13 Aug 1994 DARBEN at melia.qut.edu.au wrote:

> No, I don't believe in bigfoot or Nessie or visiting aliens, .... If folks
> want to expend time and effort pursuing a cause which is essentially harmless
> then they're quite welcome to it.

I think, Peter, that it is not only a question of time and effort wasted.
Who pays for this study? If they are paying with their own money, then it
is their problem. But if the money comes form a public institution the
validity of the employ of the money in this kind of research must be
discussed.

Francisco Javier Hernandez Blazquez        |
Universidade de Sao Paulo - Faculdade de   | e-mail fjhblazq at fox.cce.usp.br
Zootecnia e Engenharia de Alimentos        | Voice: 55 195 616122 r. 265
Departamento de Ciencias Basicas/Histologia|                      r. 268
Av. Duque de Caxias Norte, 225    CP 23    | Fax:   55 195 611689
CEP 13630-000 Pirassununga (Sao Paulo)     |
BRAZIL 	                                   |