URGENT - MAIL AVALANCHE FROM WASH. U.!!!

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Mon Aug 15 10:24:04 EST 1994

A message which was addressed to about 30 of our mailing lists and was sent in from Manitoba yesterday appears to be have been
snagged by a mailer at Washington University which is sending it
repeatedly to the lists with a different Message-Id each time.  I have
sent an emergency message to the postmaster there and Dave Mack is
dealing with the situation from this end.  We hope to have this under
control soon but people are going to have a lot of mail to delete
today unfortunately.  Our apologies.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager