Zoological e-mail directory

TPolk tpolk at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 18:52:05 EST 1994

An e-mail address list is being compiled to help facilitate electronic
communication among the following:

Zoo and aquarium employees

Veterinarians

Administrators of animal-related associations and societies

Wildlife rehabilitators who are associated with one of the following:
 A zoo or aquarium
 An animal-related association or society
 A university, academy, or college

Educators in animal related studies who are associated with one of the
following:
 A zoo or aquarium
 An animal-related association or society
 A university, academy, or college

Those doing animal-related research and who are associated with one of the
following:
 A zoo or aquarium
 An animal-related association or society
 A university, academy, or college (this includes students)

If your work fits in one of the above catagories and you would like to be
included in the directory, please send the following information to
tpolk at aol.com:

Name
Title
Institution
Animals worked with (if applicable)
Internet address

This directory should be available soon through Gopher and Telnet.

We do not wish to duplicate anyone's work!  If you know of a list that
contains the preceeding information and is available on Internet, please
let us know.
(We are the group that posted the "Attention Zoo Professionals" message
previously)