IMPORTANT - BLATANT INTERFERENCE (AGAIN) WITH BIONET NEWS PROPAGATION!!!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at NET.BIO.NET
Fri Aug 19 09:49:09 EST 1994

> Of course, this is another way of stating that by rushing in with
> tailored easy access, downstream you will secure your salary when
> Intelligenetics becomes the recipient of outside grants to
> "continue" your service to the greater biological community.

Well, Steve, you accused me privately of this motivation previously
and now publicly.

Readers can get some idea from this kind of mail what I have to put up
with more frequently than I care to as a fringe benefit of doing this
job.

I have not solicited any money from the professional societies for
this assistance nor do I intend to do so in the future.  I also have
no plans to seek any more grant support for this operation, nor ever to
require fees from BIOSCI readers, so I am sorry, but your accusations
are simply *wrong*.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager