BAT CONTROL

Brian N. Craig bncraig at bud.peinet.pe.ca
Fri Aug 19 09:48:49 EST 1994

I am interested in Bat control techniques.  In particular, what are some
of the trap designs that are used to collect bats in homes?

If you have designs for bat traps that are simple to make and easy to
attach to a building, please e-mail the information.

|          Brian N. Craig            |          Agricultrue           |
|    bncraig at bud.peinet.pe.ca        |   Pest Management Consultant   |
|         VOICE: (902) 368-5637      |         P.O. Box 1083          |
|           FAX: (902) 368-5661      |    Cornwall, P.E.I., Canada    |
|                                    |            C0A 1H0             |