AEIC? Biotech meeting Sept?

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at netcom.com
Sat Aug 20 22:04:33 EST 1994

I'm trying to help a friend who lost a critical note for a speaking
engagement for her boss. All she recalls is the group name was AEIC (and
the last part could be independent consultants? or not), it was either a
biotech group or a biotech meeting/conference, to be held in California
in September. Anyone who has thoughts or information, please email me at
mcculley at netcom.com as I don't regular read this newsgroup. Many thanks.
Michael

--
P. Michael McCulley | mcculley at netcom.com | 619-587-8911 | FAX: 619-546-3919
GENESIS Information Services | 6866 Weller St | San Diego, CA 92122