Why sci.bio.ecophysiology is on hold (I was there) [was: CANCELLED CFV: sci.bio.ecophysiology moderated]

Dave Roller dr at mail.auburn.edu
Mon Aug 22 14:49:04 EST 1994

A number of subscribers to ECOLOG-L (gatewayed to sci.bio.ecology)
have wondered why the CFV for sci.bio.ecophysiology was suddenly
cancelled.  Interested parties who do/can not follow the discussion
on sci.bio.ecology would have missed the following informative post,
which I have appended below my .sig.  I have set followups inclusively;
this seems to me a clear case where participants of sci.bio.ecology,
bionet.general, and news.groups could cooperatively and productively
exchange views and information.  Please note that ECOLOG-L is moderated,
and adjust your writing style accordingly.

	Sincerely,
	D.R.
David Roller                             dr at mail.auburn.edu
Auburn University                       (205) 844-4512