"Normally create without a vote"?

K.C. Baker mbkxb at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 23 12:55:07 EST 1994

Bert Popping (Bert.Popping at durham.ac.uk) wrote:
: Michael van Waes (bi__mvw at SELWAY.UMT.EDU) wrote:

: : Will you guys knock it off!!!!!?????

: : Or else, take it outside (flame each other all you want
: : 	but could you do it privately?)

: Michael is right. Both of you do a really good job, but your
: enhanced mutual attacs get really boring with time.
: My suggestion: if you have a topic to discuss, and nobody seems to take
: part in the discussion after a few postings apart from you two, use your
: e-mail addresses rather than posting in on the net.
: If you don't want to discuss it with each other using your e-mail,
: set the incoming messages to '/dev/0' (the electronic bin).

: I hope this helps...

: Bert
I've got a better idea. Why don't we have a newsgroup especially for all
this stuff?? I hereby propose bionet.spat.Dave'n'Una        8-)
--
Dr Ken Baker                              JANET : UK.AC.DL.SEQNET::MBKXB
Department of Protein Engineering       INTERNET : MBKXB at SEQNET.DL.AC.UK