Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Thu Aug 25 07:59:33 EST 1994

Patrick Weix (weix at wrote:
: lmk2 at (Leslie Kay) writes:

: >A note of levity:

: >Maybe someone has already noticed this, but have you
: >seen the new edition of Molecular Biology of the Cell?

: >Look at the back cover and see if it looks familiar.
: >We all had a good laugh.  Which one is barefoot and thus
: >slated for the early death rumor?

: >Leslie Kay
: >lmk2 at

: I had to show it to every one in my lab! It cracked me up. I know that
: Watson in the one at the end in the hat--I've met him.

The inside of the cover clearly states that the authors are crossing the
street in alphabetical order.

Very good, indeed.

/* email: krasel at                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */