"Lost" plants

Andrew Trotter andrew at moe.drawing.adelaide.edu.au
Thu Aug 25 19:18:42 EST 1994

--
To who ever may read this,
       I'm trying to find a source to supply these plants for a research
project of which I know nothing. If you can help by either advising further
avenues to search or provide some Australian suppliers names I would most
appreciate it.

1. Ulmus rubra - Sippery Elm. Eastern USA, deciduos tree to 15 meters
   Hardly known in Aust., but grown in America for medical purposes,
   Cancer research.

2. Argyria nervosa - Babywood Rose
	I know nothing about it

3. Duboisia myoporides - Corkwood.

4. Doboisia hopwoodii -Pituri
   Chewed by aborigines as a narcotic, Distribution New South Wales,
   Queensland and New Caledonia

Any assistance you can offer will be accepted gladly,

            PLEASE EMAIL A RETURN DIRECTLY TO ME

regards,

***  Andrew Trotter         _--_|\   *	             email :-             ***
***  CADD Manager.         /      \  *                                    ***
***  Buildings Branch  	   \_.--*_/  *   andrew at drawing.adelaide.edu.au   ***
***  University of Adelaide      v   *                                    ***
***                    	             *          Phone 61 8  303 4247      ***