"Normally create without a vote"?

Brennan T. Price ao443 at yfn.ysu.edu
Fri Aug 26 10:35:13 EST 1994

In a previous article, enderc at essex.hsc.colorado.edu (Carol S. Enderlin) says:

> [Someone else said:]
>
>>I hereby propose bionet.spat.Dave'n'Una        8-)
>
>I think it would be easier to start this group:
>
>alt.bionet-biosci.spat.Dave-n-Una       :)

Better yet, why don't we form the organization "Society for the Conflicts
between Una and Dave" (SCUD)?  Once we got 500 members, we could get a
group in bionet.prof-society.* automatically!

Speaking as a bemused part-time Usenet votetaker,
--BTP
--
Brennan T. Price, Sports & News Producer, WREK Atlanta
Graduate Student, Inorganic Chemistry, Georgia Tech
ao443 at yfn.ysu.edu  --or--  gt0670e at prism.gatech.edu
If Aahz is a real name, then I'm Nigel the Lemur.