Looking For Biotech Companies in MD

Dietmar Tietz Dietmar.Tietz at agrar.uni-giessen.de
Fri Aug 26 03:36:13 EST 1994

On 25 Aug 1994 gbcarey at gems.vcu.edu wrote:

> I am looking for Biotech Companies in Maryland Area
> Anyone konw of a few, please give me names.  Should be able to contact
> them after calling directory assistance
>
> Tnx
> Greg Carey
> Medical Coll. of Virginia, Richmond VA
> gbcarey at ruby.vcu.edu

There is a book around called "The hidden Job Market".  It lists
the fastest growing companies in the USA.  Most of them are
biotech companies and they are listed by State.  Actually, it is
also a great book for job hunters.

Dietmar Tietz

*           Dietmar Tietz, Ph.D.,  Research Scientist            *
*            Biostatistics, Justus-Liebig-University             *
*            Ludwigstr. 27, D-35390 Giessen, Germany             *
*                  Phone: +49-(641)-702-6015                     *
*                   Fax: +49-(641)-702-5995                      *
*              Email: Dietmar.Tietz at Uni-Giessen.de               *