Bionet.* propagation woes

Una Smith una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu
Fri Aug 26 23:06:08 EST 1994

Dave Mack <dmack at net.bio.net> wrote:

>I have mentioned, several times, that I am willing to provide
>NNTP feeds of the *complete* bionet hierarchy for net.bio.net.
>Did you think that Yale was excluded from that offer?

You also said you don't intend to provide feeds to people
who can reasonably be expected to get them on their own.

The student here did ask BIOSCI for help fixing our feed
problem, and was told to look elsewhere.

>Perhaps you should have your chemistry grad student send me
>e-mail. I have sent e-mail to new at news.yale.edu repeating
>this offer.

Thanks, but the problem was solved earlier today, after the
Usenet administrator for the CS department here stepped in.

	Una Smith			smith-una at yale.edu