henry Franzoni

Silas Salmonberry silas at MCS.COM
Mon Aug 29 17:20:14 EST 1994

Henry James Franzoni (CAVEMAN at teleport.com) wrote:
: In article <33lvl6$qel at apakabar.cc.columbia.edu> dan at cubsps.bio.columbia.edu (Dan Zabetakis) writes:

[...]
: 	So, Ironically the Alt.Bigfoot conference is so far the only place I haven't
: been flamed for actually doing Bigfoot Research.  I'm sure many of you find
: that appropriate... don't worry, I don't intend to waste my time here either...
: I have already learned about what you had to offer.

Exactly.  Dan Zabetakis decided that he had to write my
System Administrator because he felt that my defense of
the slanderous comments about the other bigfooters was
out of line.

I suppose ad hominem attacks are acceptable but defending
yourself or your fellow posters is not.  It seems to me
that bionet.general was the proper place for bigfoot discussions
but maybe I'm wrong... maybe this is the home of alt.syntax.tactical.

People like you Dan are so narrow minded that you wouldn't know
you've seen a bigfoot if it walked up and bopped you on the nose.
You sound like a typical scientist who scoff's at the evidence
and native beliefs of spirits and so on while trotting off to church
every sunday to parrot your nonsense about God and Christ.

Don't bother replying to me with your feeble defense, I really
do not want to hear it.  Henry and I will remain on alt.bigfoot
for now but we plan on starting up a mailing list for serious
bigfoot researchers.  I'm sure that the idiots around here
are a minority so if anyone is interested in the mailing
list please contact me.

And don't worry, I'm not staying.  Why would I ?