This mighty foot stuff <<==read

Wild Bill traveler at teleport.com
Mon Aug 29 02:24:20 EST 1994

In article <33lvl6$qel at apakabar.cc.columbia.edu>,
Dan Zabetakis <dan at cubsps.bio.columbia.edu> wrote:

>   Since many of you might not be aware, let me point out that the
>object of those who post that mighty foot stuff to bionet.general is
>to generate flame wars. They are usually known as alt.syntax.tactical.
>This means: DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. It is what they want.
>   Send complaints to thier systems administrators.

Sorry, chief. My sysadmin rightfully scoffs at yokels like you, especially
when you start screaming "alt.bigfoot" and as a result we come in here to
see what all the hubub's about.

You net.cops are so pathetic. You spend 40 minutes writing nasty followups
you wasted, when all you ever had to do was hit control-shift-K to put us
out of your lives forever.

Get a clue, net-dweeb. And another thing...AST and alt.bigfoot are two
separate entities.

Wild Bill.