henry Franzoni

Anthony Tomlinson tomlinson at pplros.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 10:28:05 EST 1994

In article <CAVEMAN.159.2E624E7C at teleport.com> Henry James Franzoni,
CAVEMAN at teleport.com writes:
>	So, Ironically the Alt.Bigfoot conference is so far the only place I
haven't
>been flamed for actually doing Bigfoot Research.  I'm sure many of you
find
>that appropriate... don't worry, I don't intend to waste my time here
either...
>I have already learned about what you had to offer.

In article <33tmuu$pt9 at Venus.mcs.com> Silas Salmonberry, silas at MCS.COM
writes:
> Henry and I will remain on alt.bigfoot
>for now but we plan on starting up a mailing list for serious
>bigfoot researchers.  I'm sure that the idiots around here
>are a minority so if anyone is interested in the mailing
>list please contact me.
>
>And don't worry, I'm not staying.  Why would I ?

I'm a distinct newbie in all this, and I'm a bit confused.  Is the
Bigfoot Research Project distinct from the "Mighty Foot" Business, or
not?  I saw Silas's name in a Mighty Foot post, but I couldn't access any
of the posts in that particular thread, except for one where people were
accused of suggesting canine-human crosses as a sort of insult (What?!?).
 Now I see Silas in a Bigfoot thread.   It seems like Henry et al (&
Silas?) are genuine, if offbeat, researchers, and the Mighty Footers are
flame-artists using the Bigfoot label to get  opportunist  attention in
bionet.general.  If this is right, then I have two things to say:

1) Mighty Footer's:  you are a waste of space.
2)  Please don't go, Bigfooter's.  I find the possibility that Bigfoot
exists tantalising (if unlikely), and the discussion about scientists'
prejudice very interesting, and eminently suited to the bionet.general
forum.

It's obvious to me that more has gone on privately than publicly in this
discussion, which is a pity.  The Bigfoot Research Project deserves to be
discussed on bionet.  Let's have more.

Anthony (in a righteous mood)