Looking for DAVID COOKE

Richard heath at mbcf.stjude.org
Sun Dec 4 17:46:13 EST 1994

Christmas is the time to get in touch ... and I am trying to contact an old
friend, *David Cooke*.  Last I knew, he would have been a graduate student at
University of Wales, Aberystwyth - plant sciences/agriculture maybe?  He would
have graduated probably in 1993 or maybe 1994.  A mutual friend (who has also
lost touch with him) phoned his lab a while ago, and it seems that he may now
be in Scotland, although where...?  Searches on netfind have drawn a blank.

If you happen to know his whereabouts, please contact the missing persons oops
please pass my email/mail address to him, or send me his.  Any pointers greatly
appreciated!

Richard Heath, D.Phil
Department of Biochemistry
St Jude Children's Research Hospital