CA2 Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis

Warren Mayer mtwarren at muccmail.missouri.edu
Wed Dec 7 15:48:33 EST 1994

I'm new to this group, so please bear with me if this topic has been discussed
previously.  I am interested in obtaining information on a new drug called
CA2, which is currently being used to break up tumor necrosis factor in
severely arthritic joints.  The drug has only been used in trials, but what I
have learned about it so far has been very encouraging and I would like to
find out how one goes about participating in these trials.  Any info you can
supply would be greatly appreciated.