Banana enzymes

Nick Mclean Nick at nmclean.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 14:44:00 EST 1994

A friend of mine is studying the effects of the following enzymes in
bananas, so far he has not had much success in finding any info about
them, so I thought I could post a plee for ANY kind of information that
anyone may have about them or maybe point me in the right direction.

Polyphenol-oxidase

Pectin-methylesterase

                                             Thanx in advance

Nick Mclean                     : BSc Biology Honours Student
Nick at nmclean.demon.co.uk        : 4th Year
Scotland                        : University of Paisley