Internship/volunteer work needed!

Zia A. Dehqanzada sac70569 at saclink1.csus.edu
Mon Dec 12 18:33:53 EST 1994

Hello to the inter-net community-
I am an under-grad here in California State University, Sacramento,
majoring in Biological Sciences.  I am uncertain wether I would want to
enter medical school or research program, and therefore, would like to
obtain some experience in these fields.  Research is what I'm lacking in
my background, in spite of the many lab course work that I've had during
my under-grad years.  I am now a senior in CSUS and am planning to
graduate in two more semesters.  I am willing to volunteer my time and
knowledge in any lab which is bio/bio-medical related.  If there are any
openings or opportunities, please e-mail me, and I will respond along
with any further documentation that might be needed.
Thank you in advance
Zia Dehqanzada
sac70569 at saclink1.csus.edu