(fwd) *** HIV DOES NOT CAUSE AIDS ***

DARBEN at MELIA.QUT.EDU.AU DARBEN at MELIA.QUT.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 13 17:41:40 EST 1994

Whooooeeee !

Nothing like a good conspiracy theory to start the juices flowing on a
Wednesday morning. This takes the cake for one of the silliest - I'm
still waiting for the links to JFK's assassination and the Illuminati.

What gets me incensed in this case is the US bias - I'm sure that the
hundreds of thousands (forgive my epidemiology if the figures are wrong)
of cases of AIDS (not just HIV) in developing countires would be happy to
find out that it was all the illicit drugs they took to "facilitate anal
intercourse". Reminds me of an animal libber on radio here not too long
ago who stated that there were no animal models for the most important
killers in the world - heart disease and other "lifestyle diseases".

Let me suggest a conspiracy theory of my own - these people posting the
"AIDS not from HIV" messages are not really serious in their efforts -
they just like posting ridiculously large messages to crash everyone's
mailboxes - third time this week for me !

Waiting for the Men in Black to come . . .

Peter