DO NOT BUY LAWRENCE, UP-DATING

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Dec 14 12:01:39 EST 1994

                                                          --
I would watch out if Mr Lawrence has organized devine intervention...

> anybody further help it? Can I take that guy into court free of charge for
> me? If I cannot recover my property I hope that at least the rumor
> propagated among yeast people along this network will make the Lawrence
> Company get down.
> Michel Charbonneau, mcharbon at ens.ens-lyon.fr

Why don't you ask the legal advisor of your institute. Seems like
you are going through a lot of hassle, bad for your nerves, takes
your mind off science too much (which is still the most important thing
isn't it ?).
Shit happens ! ask Mr lawrence for the machine.

clemens, heidelberg