companies

Janet Woolum jwoolum at oryxpress.com
Wed Dec 14 18:20:56 EST 1994

In article <Pine.3.89.9412141510.A106528-0100000 at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU> AJESURUM at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU writes:
>From: AJESURUM at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU
>Subject: companies
>Date: 14 Dec 1994 12:43:00 -0800

> Does anybody know where one can obtain a list
> of biotech companies with a brief summary of
> what they do?
> Please reply by directly e-mailing me or by
> posting the info on the bulletin board or both.
>
>                                Thanks,
>                                ajesurum

The Oryx Press publishes BioScan: The Worldwide Biotech Industry
Reporting Service, which is a list of 1,100 companies involved in biotech
product research and development. Company information includes name,
address, key personnel, products in development, licensing and R&D agreements,
 financial information, etc.  It is updated every two months and is available
in three formats:  In Print, On Disk, and Online (through  Knowledge Express
Data Systems with access via dial-up modem or  TCP/IP Internet).

You might check with the public or medical school library to see if they
subscribe, or you can contact the Oryx Press directly at info at oryxpress.com
for more information.

Janet Woolum