Sealk Hunting in Norway

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 16 10:36:31 EST 1994

> As long as we can do an ecological harvesting from nature we are obligated to do so, of
> cource this should be done as harmless as possible. But always remember we are
> talking of killing, which never can or should look nice on TV.
>
> Kjell Magne Fagerbakke
> Dep. Microbiology
> Univ. of Bergen, Norway

you make some interesting points. However, you should realize that
some of us are simply against killing certain animals, because
we think it is not humane. This idea is completely omitted from
your message. Is this the reason that the Norwegians keep on killing
whales ? (I used to visit Norway in the past quite often, but in the
last few years I realized that a more personal boycot was the only
consequence for me).

clemens, heidelberg