Need help on HS project on genetic engineering

Joseph Hoffman joehoffman at delphi.com
Mon Dec 19 19:06:23 EST 1994

   I'm fourteen years old, and within the next couple of weeks have a report
due in biology class about genetic engineering and future technologies that may
be used in this field.  The report is actually for a contest, called the
National Toshiba Exploravision Contest.  I have already gained a lot of
information from the Cornell Theory Center as well as encyclopedias, pamphlets,
etc., but a lot of resources are already obselete.  Any extra help from a kind
soul out there would be much appreciated.  I still have a few questions, and I
don't expect anyone to answer them all, but again, any help would be great.
                  Thank you very much.
                                          Joseph Hoffman