Christophe Verlinde verlinde at
Wed Dec 21 17:49:39 EST 1994

Hi folks,
I want to buy a compound called CLORSULON (CAS RN 60200-06-8) for enzyme
inhibition tests. According to the Merck Index this compound is an anthelmintic
for veterinary use. None of the regular suppliers seems to sell this stuff.
How do I fing out who sells this? Perhaps someone could provide my with a 
phone number of Merck I could call.
I am desperate ...
Christophe Verlinde 
Dept. of Biological Structure SM20
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195

you can e-mail replies to: verlinde at -------------

More information about the Bioforum mailing list