Need help writing a speech

Buddha73 buddha73 at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 01:05:52 EST 1994

I am trying to figure this whole thoing out so please forgive me.  I am a
student at Northern Arizona University and I compete on the speech and
debate team.  I am trying to write a speech over break but the
interlibrary loan is closed.  I need to find some academic articles on
earthworms, their importance to soil, ability to breakdown waste, use in
medical tech in antigen research, and any other interesting information
that people would not know.  How can I find some of these articles on the
net?  If you have any suggestions please mail me at Buddha73 at aol.com or
buddha at indirect.com.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jason Taylor