QUESTION>NSAID inhibition of Substance P and Angiogenesis

GROG Gwade at physiology.uwo.ca
Thu Dec 29 11:40:04 EST 1994

I am doing some research on the possible anti angiogenic effects of
NSAIDS.  I wish to know if anyone has information or can postulate
a relationship that would explain NSAID mediated reductions in
substance P levels (I know capsaicin does it) and the possible
relationship between Substance P and angiogenesis.

Please email me if possible as i don't check this newsgroup that often.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for
your help.