Getting off the Biosci directory

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at NET.BIO.NET
Fri Dec 30 18:19:36 EST 1994

> As the title says..how do I get my name and e-mail address *OFF* the
> biosci directory maintained at the merlot.welch.jhu.edu gopher.
> Sending mail to root at merlot evokes no response.
>
> George

George,

The master copy of the database is maintained here at net.bio.net and
a copy also exists at that site.  I'll remove your address from the
database.  There is a substantial backlog of entries to be processed
as a result of my seminar trips earlier this month and last, so sorry
if a previous attempt that you sent in was not acted on yet.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net