bioethics, discussion list

mhollowa at epo.som.sunysb.edu mhollowa at epo.som.sunysb.edu
Tue Feb 1 10:33:39 EST 1994

In article <19940131200213IZZYQG4 at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU> IZZYQG4 at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU (William Navarre) writes:
>    Does anybody out there think that there should be a newsgroup
>specifically designated for the discussion of bioethics?

There is a mail list that sends a moderated digest called BIOMED-L
Biomedical Ethics <BIOMED-L at VM1.NoDak.EDU>.  I've misplaced the
directions for subscribing but I'm sure you can dig it out with gopher or
out of the medical resources list.  If not, a message to the address will
get you subscribed, people do it all the time despite its being
annoying.