Caution! Re: The Race for the Double Helix

James B. Hutchins jbh at anat.UMSMED.EDU
Tue Feb 1 11:10:58 EST 1994

In article <2ik4ql$j45 at ysics.physics.sunysb.edu>
mhollowa at epo.som.sunysb.edu writes:

>In article <CKF5rE.5LI at anat.UMSMED.EDU> jbh at anat.UMSMED.EDU
(James B. Hutchins) writes:
Jim>>Concerning the recent showing of "The Race for the Double Helix" on A&E:
Jim>>
Jim>>The videotape is available for $9.99 (!) from
>
>Apparently not.  I was given a price of $40.00 and told that they do not
>sell to individuals.  I found them to be evasive and unfriendly over the
>phone.

Thanks for the warning!  I was just about to call...

As I said, I got the information from the Videolog (like a Phonolog, for
those of you who hang out in record stores as much as I do :-) ) at my
local Blockbuster.  I will try to get it by ordering through my favorite
video store, and let the net know how it turns out price-wise and other-
wise.

Sorry I sent you on a wild goose chase.

Jim
Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: jbh at anat.umsmed.edu
Asst Prof of Anatomy            []     Asst Prof of Neurology
Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []     Jackson, MS