Tips on good Biophysics texts

John Piper JPIPER at BEACH.UTMB.EDU
Wed Feb 2 16:55:56 EST 1994

Greetings !

	Is there anyone out there that could possibly recommend one (or a few)
good textbooks on Biophysics ?  I am especially interested in anything on the
physics of optical spectroscopy (UV-VIS and CD), X-ray diffraction, NMR, etc.
I am currently enrolled in a course entitled "Biophysics of Macromolecules" and
the consensus among the class is that our required text does not contain much
information pertinent to the lecture material.  There must be some textbook
which contains the information we are looking for in a more "user friendly"
format.  Thanks in advance for your help.

					John Piper
					Graduate Student
					University of Texas Medical Branch
					Galveston, TX  77551