Looking for Information

Karen E Dudzinski kdudzins at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 1 23:41:32 EST 1994

Yes, alright, I am just a lowly undergrad...looking for a little extra
information for two research papers I'm working on.  If anyone is presently
doing research in these areas or has some information that might be of some
benefit to me,  I would greatly appreciate the help.

My two papers involve:

    The DNA repair enzyme: Uracil DNA Glycosylase
        specifically I'm interested in: recent research in sequencing,
         especially wrt the human Ung. and comparisons of conservation
         between species more recent than Olsen et al. (1989)

    Xeroderma Pigmentosum, especially clinical symptoms,  (I'd really like
         some good quality photographs,  they seem to be rather rare.)

Thanks in advance,

Karen.
kdudzins at uoguelph.ca