Mushroom Research

Myrna Watanabe myrna.watanabe at execnet.com
Wed Feb 2 09:28:00 EST 1994

I am interested in interviewing researchers who work on mushrooms,
mushroom extracts for medical uses, and other possible products from
mushrooms for an article for The Scientist. We also may be interested in
covering the history of myconet and bio.net.mycology.

As my deadline is a month away I have time to receive documentation by
snail mail. Please send messages by any route. To be interviewed, please
call me or leave an e-mail message with your telephone number and I will
call you.

I wish to thank everyone who contacted me re: poxvirus research. These
contacts made up a very important part of that article.

Thanks for the help.

Myrna E. Watanabe
M. E. Watanabe Consulting, Inc.
51 Landscape Ave.