Request: Clinical Lab Information

Richard Smith rsmith at netcom.com
Sat Feb 5 00:27:10 EST 1994

I am a programmer for a medical software company, and I am looking for any
Internet resources that would be relevant to someone working in the field
of clinical laboratory management.  I would be very interested in any
newsgroups, mailing lists, or ftp sites that would provide information in
this area.

Some possible topics would be:

- The use of computer software in the lab environment (results gathering,
  reporting, and QA/QC).

- Various lab instruments that interface with computers, and the successes
  and problems people have had with them.

- Hospital Information Systems in general and Lab Information Systems in
  particular.

- Clinical lab procedures.

As always, thanks for any and all help.