HUMAN CLONING

Yolanda Gurrola yolanda.gurrola at bbs.puc.edu
Fri Feb 4 12:44:39 EST 1994

To Joni Self

I agree with you about the cloning dilema in American Society today.  It
is to bad that the scientists and doctors today have to use human
embryos in order to figure out what cloning can do.  If only they could
use some kind of placebo for the embryo.

In the case of the defective embryo, I am not to sure what researchers
should do.  Defective embryos are still humans you know.  We should be
careful and really examine the pros and the  cons of human cloning.