Seeking info on Pathology programs in universities

Thomas Wong twong at civil.ubc.ca
Fri Feb 4 02:46:19 EST 1994

Hello. I'm posting the following question for my brother.
Please send replies to the email address provided
(or just reply via email to this posting). Thanks.

I'm trying to get a feel for the course work required for
Pathology graduate programs (Masters & Ph.D.) in other
universities. Is there any pathology program where
physiology, histology and general pathology (1st year
medical school) are not required before entry or before
graduation? How do you feel about not having these
requirements? Thanks for the help!

Donald Wong
userDONO at mtsg.ubc.ca
Dept. of Pathology