Survey of Computer Usage

smith at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu smith at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu
Sun Feb 6 08:17:00 EST 1994

In article <1994Feb4.161738.16266 at news.gdb.org>, help at gdb.org (GDB User Support) writes:
> Thanks to all the people who completed the survey of computer usage which
> appeared in the November issue of Human Genome News.
>
> If you have not yet responded, we urge you to do so.

I HATE THESE FORMS.  Because filling them out is such a hassle (clip out the
form, fill it in on a editor which munges it, loose the return address, etc..

So.  Would it be possible to put up the form using one of the gophers, or
better, using the new cute WWW form thingy..  As an adjunct to the printed
form and the NEWS form, it may improve responsiveness..  Just a thought.