Meetings and Schools

Floeckner Hannes floeckn at
Mon Feb 7 09:02:30 EST 1994

It's the second time I post this. But the first time I did not get any
positive response.

What I'm looking for are informations about this year's meetings and/or
summer schools about protein science, protein structure analyses,
protein structure prediction, molecular modelling and protein engineering.

If somone knows something about such or similiar meetings and summer
schools please let me.

I will collect all infos and make it available for everybody who's
interested in.

Floeckner Hannes                        e-mail: floeckn at
Inst.f. Chemie und Biochemie                     hannes at
Universitaet Salzburg
Jakob-Haringerstr. 1
A-5020 Salzburg