NEED INFO: Microtubules, esp. code

David Pollen pollen at netcom.com
Sun Feb 6 22:54:57 EST 1994

   I heard just recently that the Microtubule System employs a
digital length four three-state code for its information processing
system.  I am quite knowledgable about the length three four-state
genetic code, and it was a complete surprise for me two hear of
the existence of this second coding system.
   If somebody could explain how it works, what it encodes, and
the operation of the microtubules and related protien systems
or tell me where I could get more information, please email
me at:

    pollen at netcom.com