Controled Ecological Life Support Sys.

Matthew Carroll mcarroll at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Mon Feb 7 15:56:49 EST 1994

I am a senior in Bio-Agriculture working on a joint project with the
Dept. of Engineering.  The projects goal is to be able to grow
lettuce in a micro-gravity environment while observing all spacial

I am looking for any information on hydroponics, wavelength absorption
and use by plants in varying stages, and plant response to the micro-gravity

Any help finding new literature or references would be appreciated.
I am also more than willing to share our groups progress with anyone
who is interested in the project.

Thank You,
	  Matthew Carroll
	  Mcarroll at