Thanks for the tips on Biophys texts !

John Piper JPIPER at BEACH.UTMB.EDU
Tue Feb 8 16:20:32 EST 1994

Greetings !

	I wanted to take a moment to thank the people that responded to my
query on good Biophysical Chemistry texts.  From the responses that I received,
it seems that the most highly recommended text is the three part series by
Cantor and Schimmel entitled "Biophysical Chemistry."  My instructor was kind
enough to lend it to me, and from what I have read so far, I tend to agree with
the recommendations.  Once again, thanks to everyone who responded.  It is nice
to know that a student can count on the scientific community for advice.

					John Piper
					Graduate Student
					University of Texas Medical Branch
					Galveston, TX 77551