CELLPAT.TXT

Yolanda Gurrola yolanda.gurrola at bbs.puc.edu
Wed Feb 9 23:12:50 EST 1994

Thanks for your response.  I am glad we agree on this subject.  I know
that if I gave my tissues to scientists for research I would like to
know what happened to them.  It would be nice to know how I helped
science by donating my organs.  I don't know what we would do if there
weren't people out there in the world who donated their tissues or their
organs.  There would be many people dying right now if people just kept
their tissues and organs even though they were no use to them.