Mouse Dictionary

Mike Cherry cherry at stout.Stanford.EDU
Sat Feb 12 07:48:53 EST 1994

In article <weixCL361M.Gst at>, Patrick Weix <weix at> wrote:
>I have been trying to access the mouse dictionary for about three days
>now by gopher. If anyone has these files or knows of a site for them
>besides the biogopher, I would be grateful. I can use
>the files in excel, filemaker pro, or CSV format.
>Thanks in advance,

I believe you should be attempting to connect to

Name=Portable Dictionary of the Mouse Genome

J. Michael Cherry                       Internet: cherry at
Project Manager                         Saccharomyces Genome Database
Stanford DNA Sequence & Tech. Center    Department of Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine  Stanford, CA 94305-5120