Mouse Dictionary

Mike Cherry cherry at stout.Stanford.EDU
Sat Feb 12 07:48:53 EST 1994

In article <weixCL361M.Gst at netcom.com>, Patrick Weix <weix at netcom.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>I have been trying to access the mouse dictionary for about three days
>now by gopher. If anyone has these files or knows of a site for them
>besides the biogopher anat4.utmem.edu, I would be grateful. I can use
>the files in excel, filemaker pro, or CSV format.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Patrick

I believe you should be attempting to connect to mickey.utmem.edu

Type=1
Name=Portable Dictionary of the Mouse Genome
Path=
Host=mickey.utmem.edu
Port=70

J. Michael Cherry                       Internet: cherry at genome.stanford.edu
Project Manager                         Saccharomyces Genome Database
Stanford DNA Sequence & Tech. Center    Department of Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine  Stanford, CA 94305-5120