Natural Senses Are Biological Facts

Ron Kagan rkagan at ewald.mbi.ucla.edu
Fri Feb 11 19:24:57 EST 1994

In article <claudir.760653665 at hubcap> robinson claudia ann,
claudir at hubcap.clemson.edu writes:

>A new ecopsychology article describes a remarkable
>nature-connecting process that scientifically lets Earth
>itself teach its natural wisdom, spirit and peace.

[STUFF DELETED]

>The article shows how to use a revolutionary inter-cultural psychology
>process in classrooms, mental health and recovery programs.  A
>forthcoming free internet Applied Ecopsychology training course is also
>described.

I guess since this is an unmoderated board, you are free to post anything
you want, but seriously, this is a science board.  Wouldn't the above
mystical psycho-babble be a more suitable posting for one of the
alt.religion... boards?  (alt.religion.shamanism comes to mind...).

Ron Kagan
rkagan at ewald.mbi.ucla.edu