use of tissues & cells

Annisea Wong annisea.wong at bbs.puc.edu
Fri Feb 11 12:11:50 EST 1994

         After reading this article, I got a few opinions. Firstly,

I think the patients should have the right to determine their body

tissues, cells & fluid to be used or being removed by others. It was

because, the tissues, cells & fluid are belong to the patient, which

is just like part of his/her properties. Therefore, they have the

right to determine their body tissues & fluid should be used or being

removed. Also, I think that it should be legal to let the researchers

to use others body tissue & fluid to do research under the permission

of the person. If the research is do for the good of all people, the

person should not ask for any pay back.