Info needed please!

Bjorn Ludvik Thordarson blth at rhi.hi.is
Mon Feb 14 08:47:10 EST 1994

	Hello, I am a biochemistry student from Iceland. For this season
I shall be writing an essay on ribosomes and protein building and I was
wondering if anyone could point out to me any good articles or books on
the subject so I could get a glimpse at the latest development in the field.

	Also a friend of mine is writing an essay on moralism in genetic
engineering because of the moral implications that will follow when the
field has advanced to a stage when can start to make changes to the genes.
Are there any good articles (like in Scientific American) or books that deal
with this. I know there was a lot of discussion about this because of a project
that is mapping the human genes, but I need some good written sources.

	Thanks in advance.  Bjorn L. Thordarson

	blth at hengill.rhi.hi.is

			    -O O-
- Bjorn L. Thordarson       -					-
- Student at the            -       This space is for hire      -
- University of Iceland     -					-