Proteins and Light Scattering

Michael Frederi Richardson richard at whale.st.usm.edu
Mon Feb 14 17:59:27 EST 1994

I am developing a research project involving proteins
and I need some information about the use of Laser or
Dynamic Light Scattering for the determination of several
properties in solution.  Does anyone know of a publication,
paper or text that reviews or outlines research with Light
Scattering on proteins?  I am primarily interested in the
interaction of the proteins with the glass of the sample
cell. I know that some of the protein will  adhere to the
glass, but will it be enough to influence the interpretation
of the data? Any comments, or suggestions regarding this subject
will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

				Michael Richardson
				richard at whale.st.usm.edu