developmental biology

Ramon Munoz Chapuli chapuli at CCUMA.UMA.ES
Mon Feb 14 16:35:06 EST 1994

	I am an associate professor at the University of Malaga (Spain),
currently teaching Vertebrate Zoology. Because of a deep reform of the
Biology Courses in my University, probably I will teach in the future
a course of Developmental Biology or Comparative Embryology.
	I will thank you the sending of the curriculum (syllabus?) of these
courses in those universities where these matters are being teaching.
	Thank you very much.

Ramon Munoz Chapuli				Phone: 34-5-2131853
Department of Animal Biology                    Fax: 34-5-2132000
Faculty of Science				E-Mail: chapuli at
University of Malaga
29071 Malaga (Spain)